Monday, June 20, 2011

#198 Reunited

Last Saturday night I attended my high school reunion at a country bar on the east side of town. I would guess about 50-60 people came. Henry Lee Summer played that night. Blast from the past – he played at our senior prom. He’s had his ups and downs, but he sounded great. I went by myself and had a great time catching up with lots of people. I had a small circle of friends in high school and was pretty shy so didn’t talk much to other people back then. And although everyone remembers me, I wasn’t popular by any means. They remember me because I played basketball and was the tallest girl in school. It’s fun to see people after all these years and feel comfortable enough to talk to them now and find out what they’ve been up to. A very fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment