Tuesday, January 26, 2010

#35 Bluegrass Road Trip

Megan and I took a road trip last Sunday to Lexington, KY to watch the Lady Cats take on the Auburn Lady Tigers at Memorial Coliseum. We did this two years ago and decided to do it again. Unfortunately, the outcome was the same. The Lady Tigers lost. By 18. Ouch! Kentucky was very quick and shot a lot better. Nonetheless, we had a fun trip. I was impressed with the large crowd in attendance. We had to drive around the block to find a place to park. Megan didn't plan on the rain and her cute moccasins got wet walking to the game.

After the basketball game we listened to the second half of the Colt's game on the radio as we drove home. Auburn travels to Lexington once every two years so it was a small sacrifice to miss the football game. Megan and I also got a chance to wear our Aubie t-shirts.



I'm glad Megan enjoys going on trips with me - she's lots of fun. She spent the night Saturday night and we watched "P.S., I Love You." Great movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment