Tuesday, January 19, 2010

#32 Maggie and Sophie

Last Saturday I visited Alyce and her new baby Maggie (see Post No. 22). We had a nice visit and I even got to dress Maggie. After tossing me her clothes, Alyce told me that she hates having her clothes changed and she would cry. Thanks a lot! I don't think I've ever dressed a two week old baby. Maggie was a champ, even though she did cry a little.



I also took Sophie for a walk. Allan works weekends and I thought she could use the exercise. We walked for an hour and it was fun to pretend I had a dog. I ran with her for about a mile and then she pooped. After that we just walked - it's hard to run with a dog on a leash in one hand and a bag of poop in the other. After we got back, Sophie crashed on the couch. Apparently she was "pooped" out!

No comments:

Post a Comment