Friday, January 8, 2010

#26 Ten Up, Ten Down

Some of you may wonder what my age range is for dating. I stole a funny line a co-worker used to say - "Ten up, ten down." That is, ten years older, ten years younger. I've never really had a problem with age. It really depends on the person and their maturity level. And I am attracted to all ages. James Taylor is 61 and I find him incredibly attractive. It doesn't hurt that he's 6'4". (I believe he is happily married and living somewhere in Massachusetts.) My mom is six years older than my dad so I've always thought it would be nice to find someone a bit younger. Mostly I've dated guys around my age. I do remember one guy I kind of dated who was 36. I was 28. I remember telling my friends, "In four years he'll be 40!!

No comments:

Post a Comment