Tuesday, May 4, 2010

#70 World's Tallest Couple

I have become Facebook friends with Gwendolyn, a girl I met while playing basketball many years ago. She is 6'7" and her husband is 7'1". Wow! She had a posting on her wall last week joking about them being the world's tallest couple. I've not done research to confirm this, but they would definitely be in the running! I commented to her that I hoped to break her record. Actually, I would probably prefer a man around 6'8" or 6'9". Not that I would turn away anyone taller!

Like I've said before, I don't base everything on height alone. There are many other factors and qualities I look for that are more important. I just want to have all of those qualities in a tall man.

Gwendolyn has nothing to worry about at the moment. She does, however, give me hope for my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment