Friday, August 31, 2012

#305 Flood

No, I’m not talking about hurricane Isaac and all the havoc he’s wreaked in the south.  Today I am wearing flood jeans.  On purpose.  This, coming from a girl who several years ago refused to wear cropped pants because I thought people would think I couldn’t find pants long enough.  Not only do I now wear tons of cropped pants, I even wear floods.  I initially bought too-short skinny jeans to wear with riding boots, then decided they looked cute in the summer with flats or flip flops.  The jeans I am wearing today have a flare at the bottom and hit right above my ankle bone.  Part of me thinks, “I must look ridiculous in these.”  But they are cute jeans and I think they just looked cropped.  So there!  And if we get all the rain we're supposed to this weekend, the bottom of my jeans would stay nice and dry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment