Friday, February 18, 2011

#153 Crackers

Some of you might say I am “crackers”. Maybe I am...and MAYBE I AM! (Stolen from the SNL skit Dog Show by Will Farrell and Molly Shannon.

This post is about eating crackers. Ashley at work was talking about the show Minute To Win It and that it’s really hard to eat a lot of crackers without drinking any water. I think she said they tried to eat eight on the show. A friend of hers tried to eat four (all at once) and couldn’t do it. That really doesn’t sound like a lot, does it? I frequently eat crackers with peanut butter so thought it was no big deal. I tried it this afternoon. It is HARD. I did eat them one-at-a-time and actually ate four but still had some residual cracker paste in my cheeks. If you try this at home have a glass of water handy and don’t do it alone. You could seriously choke. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment