Wednesday, June 5, 2013

#349 The Sun DID Come Out...Eventually

Last Saturday I went to the Woodruff  Place Flea Market.  It started out a rainy day, but the clouds cleared and it turned into a nice afternoon. 

My buys this year:

  • Six CDs, five were $1 each and one was .50. (Ok, one I already had at home.  Whoops!)
  • A skirt for $2.  Fit perfectly when I got it home. 
  • A cute, flowy top for $2.  Also fits great. 
  • 10 lb dumbbells for $2.
  • A fake plant in a basket (it looks real!) for $3. 
  • Dangly chandelier earrings for $2.
  • A Thermarest back pillow, which I will use as a camping pillow, for .50. 
It was a lovely morning/afternoon with Diane and her friend Toni hunting for bargains and enjoying the pretty houses and landscaping.  And I was able to buy an outfit for $4.  It's no Annie's, but it will do. 

For those who would like to check out the neighborhood, go to the above link and click on Home and Garden Tour on the left side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment