My buys this year:
- Six CDs, five were $1 each and one was .50. (Ok, one I already had at home. Whoops!)
- A skirt for $2. Fit perfectly when I got it home.
- A cute, flowy top for $2. Also fits great.
- 10 lb dumbbells for $2.
- A fake plant in a basket (it looks real!) for $3.
- Dangly chandelier earrings for $2.
- A Thermarest back pillow, which I will use as a camping pillow, for .50.
For those who would like to check out the neighborhood, go to the above link and click on Home and Garden Tour on the left side.