Wednesday, December 9, 2009

#18 Balloon Rescue

On my way to a social gathering last night, I walked through the Circle Centre Nordstrom store shoe section to see what I could see. I refrained from purchasing a pair of riding boots that were $400 ON SALE. Yikes! But the highlight of my visit was rescuing a balloon that had drifted to the ceiling. I jokingly told the sales associate that I could pull it down if he brought me a chair. However, after standing underneath, I determined that I could jump and grab it myself. I proceeded, in my skirt, to get in my basketball high jump stance. I jumped high enough, but it took me three tries to actually grab the thin string. I was happy to help out, and to provide brief entertainment to the other customers. All in a tall day's work!

No comments:

Post a Comment