Monday, April 9, 2012

#276 Way to go Bubba!

Yesterday afternoon/evening I watched the Masters. I don't watch much golf at all, but do enjoy watching the Masters. The trees, the fake bird calls, it's a tradition unlike any other, right? This year Bubba Watson won in a shoot out. Very exciting! As the end neared I looked him up on my phone. Born in Florida, went to the University of Georgia. Married a former Georgia women's basketball player. He's 6'3" and she's 6'4". Very nice Bubba! Later I found out he's a Christian. More points. And interestingly, he's never taken golf lessons nor has he ever seen his golf swing on video. A fly-by-the-seat-of-his-pants golfer. Love it! And to top it off he and his wife just adopted a baby boy. What a wonderful Easter day for Bubba and his family!

No comments:

Post a Comment