Monday, December 12, 2011

#236 Annie Strikes Again

Last Friday I visited Annie's Resale Shop (see Post No. 206) and bought three pair of shoes! Are you kidding me? Shoes??!! I walked in and immediately saw two pair of short boots on the floor. They were size 11 and a similar style, one black suede (Naturalizer), one brown leather (Clarks). They fit! I have found that some boots run larger so wasn't entirely surprised. I then spotted a pair of leather dark plum strappy dress shoes in size 12 - BCBGirls. About a 3" heel.

A month or so ago I found a pair of Buckle jeans with a 35 1/2" inseam. And last week I wore a pair of Ann Taylor wool pants to work that I bought at Annie's. They originally had a 3" cuff at the bottom that I let out and pressed. I think each of these was $6.50.

LOVE Annie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment