Wednesday, July 20, 2011

#212 Ronnie Milsap

I’ve always liked his songs, so a few years ago I went to see him in concert with a girl from work. The headliner was George Strait. I do like George, but was really excited about Ronnie. As Kelly and I like to say, “Ronnie Milsap is a musical genius!” The stage was set up in the round. There were four keyboards placed around the circle. If you are unfamiliar with Ronnie, he’s blind. A woman led him out to the first keyboard. He sang there for a while. Then he moved over to our side. He moved on again, but something was wrong with the mic or keyboard over there so he moved back to our side. Yes!! He then went to the opposite side of the circle to finish. I’m so glad I got to see him live. I just love his songs and especially love that he’s always smiling. He seems to have such joy in his heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment