Monday, March 8, 2010

#51 Flower and Patio Show

Last Friday night I went to one of the Indy flower and patio shows, this one at Lucas Oil Stadium. It was decent, not as big as the one at the fairgrounds, but tickets were free so I can't complain. We had lots of fun and even made some new friends.



Meet Floyd from Cloverdale. He was one of the vendors. We spotted him and thought he was adorable and then he made his way over to me. If only I was about 30 years older... I met another tall vendor at the dip stand (you know those awesome dips where you add mayo and sour cream and you stand there and dip pretzel sticks in there) who loved my height too. He wasn't as old as Floyd, but was out of my age range, and married. Why is it that older men think I'm awesome but I can't catch a break from guys my age?

No comments:

Post a Comment