Saturday, November 10, 2018

#468 Wedding March


When I last left you, my niece had a bridal shower.  A lot has happened over the summer so I’ll do my best to recap the high points and get back on the blog track.

Megan and Taylor tied the knot in June at The Sycamore at Mallow Run.  All of Megan's planning culminated in a beautiful day and ceremony.  

Weddings are such a wonderful time to gather family and friends together in celebration.  It was great to see family and friends I don’t get to see often, along with catching up with Megan’s friends from Purdue.    

Not much more to say, except that I am so happy for them and wish them God’s blessing on their marriage.  Cheers to Mr. and Mrs. March!

Gorgeous dress!

Loved the setting.  Simple and elegant.  

Mr. & Mrs. March


I took this pic.  One of my favs. 

Love this family shot





2 comments:

  1. Are you single, Linda? If so, do you have a height preference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am single. Check out Post Nos. 2 and 249 for some of my "rules." Post No. 27 also covers the topic of my age preference.

    ReplyDelete