Monday, March 22, 2010

#53 Megan17

Megan turned 17 two weeks ago. We had a small family gathering at my brother's house. My gift to her was a pair of rain boots. I found a cool pair on Zappos.com that are black with white peace signs.



I have rain boots and find that they put a different spin on rain. I don’t remember wearing rain boots as a kid, but as an adult who doesn’t like getting her shoes and pants wet, they come in handy. I feel kid-like (more than usual) wearing my boots and feel the urge to jump in puddles.

In February Megan and I drove to Lexington to watch the Auburn Lady Tigers play the Kentucky Lady Kats. It was pouring rain by the time we arrived. We had to park further away than we thought. Megan had worn her American Eagle suede moccasins, which are very cute, but not good in the rain. By the time we got to the coliseum her shoes and socks were soaked. Hopefully her new rain boots will come in handy for any future rain storms. Peace, Megan. And Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment